Friday 13 May 2011

Barcelona

A very long day was to be had by Lou Lou and Vanessa. Moreso Louise as she accompanied me to the airport at 1pm and had to wait for her flight at 10pm! I said good bye to my traveling friend at about 3.15pm so I could catch my plane. ¨boo hoo¨¨ . I hope you make it safely and comfortably Lou!

The Barcelona airport is truly amazing. Only 1.5 years old and works like clock work. I met my lady easily, she had a sign Vanessa Chapman, which made it a lot easier! She provided a most informative drive to the B&B, which I must say is fantastic, a huge improvement on the one in Rome. I unpacked, yep, and settled in with a lovely cup of tea then ventured out about 8.30 for dinner. Found a little place and had delicious tapas. The biggest difficulty being the change of language. I´d just got used to Italian, now it´s Spanish, Cath..I need your help!!! But I managed..I cruised passed a supermarket and bought water and a cornetto for dessert, and just enjoying a cup of tea before bed.

Tomorrow I will been exploring Gaudi architecture and expect to do a lot of walking!
Till then ciao!...oh no that´s Italian!!...mmm lot´s of learning going on here! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment